Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29. Some Rest and Running

I literally could not lift my legs the day after the 13.2 miles on Sunday so I took an unscheduled day off.  Have mercy I needed that.  I can only imagine how my body is going to feel on nov 5 if it hurt this bad after 13.2.  Well I got my run back on monday and busted off a 4.5 mile run.  I hurt pretty bad but I finished it in a respectable (by my standards) time.  Today, tuesday was a "speed" run along with my 1st weekly 5 mile run.  I wanted to impress so I did break off a nice solid pace and finished it in about 48ish minutes.  This was an obstacle.  Overcoming a fair amount of pain and mental exhaustion.  Its still May.  The race is in November.  Ugh.

Distance:5.00 mi
Time:47:33
Avg Pace:9:30 min/mi
Elevation Gain:353 ft
Calories:626 C

No comments:

Post a Comment