Wednesday, May 2, 2012

May 2. Painfully Drenched

I got a surprise donation today to the Think Pink team from bff Beth Holt! That was pretty neat. Todays run: As soon as I stepped out of the car I became overcome with the tremendous amount of humidity that was present in the evening hour. The stench from yesterday was absent but the humidity was 10 fold. Also I think today I was more aware of the pure unadulterated pain that both of my feet were under. These are the kinds of things that one must just get over if one is to complete 26.2. That said, Ima wimp. Big time. Somebody hold me.
Weather: Warm and Humid
Time: 8:30pm
Pre Run Meal: Flat bread, banana, peanut butter, honey:
Clothes: shorts. Shoes. 2 T-shirts. Hat
Course: Elkin Downtown
Run Time: 31:16
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 3.04 miles
Average: 10:18 /mile
Fastest Pace: 7:51 /mile
Ascent: 54 feet
Descent: 138 feet
Calories: 486

No comments:

Post a Comment