Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 17. Whats that smell?

so 2 days in a row I've had SIGNIFICANT pain in the balls of my feet.  It hurt so bad I dang near stopped running tonight.  Also a trend is that if its humid, I suck.  Shirt was drenched about 2 miles in on top of the foot pain.  Then at the end of mile 2 I ran all up on a dang skunk.  A SKUNK!  I didnt know if I should pass it or run behind it or what. The skunk was running only about 10-15 yards in front of me and ended up going the same route I needed to so I had to cut my 2nd mile on the track about 300 yard short to avoid the skunk.   Stupid skunk.
2nd day in a row that I refused to hydrate or eat well prior to the run.  This pain is concerning though.  Unlike the old ankle pains, this one gets worse as the run progresses.  I may take 2 days off before my big 11 miler on Saturday.

Distance:4.01 mi
Time:39:09
Avg Pace:9:45 min/mi
Elevation Gain:113 ft
Calories:556 C

No comments:

Post a Comment