Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30. Humbled

Running day off today.  I kinda needed this.  Got home today, put the baby girl in my lap, sat in the recliner and fell asleep.  At 6:30.  For the month of April I ran 87.16 miles.  I can say with pretty much 100% confidence that this total FAR eclipses any monthly total of my entire life, counting high school.  
My wife however has really put me in my place.  The woman just went out and ran 6 miles in one hour.  I havent touched that.  I'm desperately trying to convince her that she NEEDS to be in this thing.  She has a talent that I'll never have.  
One observation...I'm really hungry.  Like REALLY hungry.  I read that this will happen.  But srsly, I'm hungry.  I also need about 2200 more bucks for the Think Pink team

No comments:

Post a Comment