Thursday, April 26, 2012

April 26. Onion Funk

2nd 4 miler of the week. Holy cow I felt GREAT going into this one. Slight pain in the left ankle and even slighter pain in the left calf but that was gone about 300 yards into this run. Downtown was a little busy today...had to stop a few times for traffic. BEAUTIFUL day, perfect running weather. I THOUGHT I had a solid pace the whole time. Breathing was excellent and and I didnt feel tired at all the whole time, but somehow I only beat tuesday by about 2 minutes. I'm not sure whats worse, feeling great and getting a poor time or feeling like poo and getting a poor time. This is an Enigma, and not the mid 90's techno group. the other kind. The kind that doesnt make me want to make out with people as they pass by me on the street. One more 4 miler and then the big 7 miler on Sunday. Back to the onions. I'm not sure they are a good idea to eat for a pre run. I didnt really feel bad, but I smelled pretty awful and had some decent heart burn. Was it the onions or the JalapeƱos? or the Hot Sauce? Or the Chipolte Southwest Sauce? My eating habits suck.

Weather: Clear and Mild
Time: 7:00pm Pre Run Meal: Subway 12" Veggie sub w/ ONIONS, JalapeƱos, Black Olives, Hot Sauce, Chipolte Southwest, Lettuce, Pickles, Banana Peppers
Clothes: shorts. Shoes. T-shirt. Hat
Course: Elkin Downtown
Distance: 4.075 miles Time: 43:02 10.34/mile

No comments:

Post a Comment