Sunday, April 29, 2012

April 29. Crossdressing

No goal today other than to just get in a 30 minute run to wind down from the long run yesterday. A few observations from today are that my clothes are too big. My draws were falling off inside my shorts and then my shorts started falling off. Add that to the fact that the sweat was making my t shirt fall down to make it look like I was wearing one of those moo moo's from Mama's family. On top of the wardrobe malfunctions, my ankles are starting to chafe and I am in desperate need of some gold bond. Other than that, it was a beautiful Sunday afternoon!!!
Weather: Warm and clear
Time: 6:30pm Pre Run Meal: Garlic bread, Lasagna, Salad Clothes: shorts. Shoes. 2 T-shirts. Hat
Course: Elkin Downtown
Run Time: 37:29
Stopped Time: 0:00
Distance: 3.57 miles
Average: 10:30 /mile
Fastest Pace: 9:26 /mile Ascent: 108 feet Descent: 102 feet Calories: 554

No comments:

Post a Comment